Semi-private training can be arranged for 2-3 people. This ensures that you will receive more attention and instruction than can be offered in a larger class setting. Semi-private training is less expensive than private training but you still receive a lot of individual coaching, so this option offers great value.
Here’s what you get:
Goal oriented training programs
Semi-private training can be geared toward many different goals. Level 4 Crossfit Seattle offers established programs, such as fat loss or muscle gain programs, and we can also work with you to develop a program for your groups needs. Possible training programs include:
- Fat loss and improved body composition
- Get In Shape program
- General strength development
- Strength development for a specific goal, such as running, paddling or being able to perform pull-ups
- Muscle gain programs
- Prenatal/postnatal fitness
- Sport-specific training
- Advanced training programs for more experienced groups who have specific goals
Our mission is to help you achieve your physical goals. The coaches at Level 4 excel at teaching. From performing movements as safely and effectively as possible, to improving your ability, to transforming your body, we are here to help you move forward.
What’s Included In A Semi-Private Training Program?
- Small group training sessions ranging from 1-4 days per week
- Tailored training programs
- Body composition analysis and nutritional counseling
- Customized warm ups, cardiovascular workouts, and supplemental workouts (for travel or off-site workouts)
- Telephone and email coaching support
We have package pricing for once a week up to 4 times per week training.
All prices are listed here.
To find out more about our customized training programs, call (206) 992-7360 or fill out the form below to schedule a free 45 minute consultation today!